View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 08:56 AM   #189
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
What say you Bubba McMillian ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm not sure what Brainsmash is, full of hot air, full of hate, or just full.....
After a quick review of brainsmash advertised web site I just happened to see ignorance and hate shine. It shows a lack of compassion, morals, intelligence.

"So I stop at the store last night to pick up some beer and I'm totally PISSED to find out, that once again, they allowed some bluegum to buy 1 beer out of a 6-pak, and of course, it's the LAST dark Heineken 6-pack. So I decided to try some Grolsch, and was pleasently surprised.

It kind of had a Green Heineken taste, but not nearly as bitter and no skunky after taste either. Given a choice, I'd pick Grolsh over Green Heine's from now own....but that's not the best part. When I got to the counter, the register rang up the 6-pack of Grolsh at $1.40, and she didn't even blink an eye!!

Man, those were the best 25 cent beers I've EVER had!!! "

Wait, I don't want to read too far into this one- so maybe you can tell me what a bluegum is.

I think this could classified as sick and wrong!
You are like big brother always watching but never posting ? Give us some good words for today Bubba
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote