View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 04:33 AM   #185
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
God created all men

It would seem a great thing has happened here folks. This Brain boy has kind of forced each one of us to rethink what it is we believe. Then when each one of you that post your thoughts we can see where you stand on this issue and more important you can see where you stand. Yes folks the Brain has served as Satan's advocate and now we all have been fire tested to some degree and we have even stronger faith in what it is we believe because we all have had to put our foot down and stand on it. This is a test only a test for it is written in the great book of Revelation that in the end of this dispensation we that are here on earth will all be called upon to take a stand pro or con and that is why Luke warm is not good. Think you all get a "A" in my book for holding the line and I am sure God The Eternal One did not miss a click and BSr has served as a goad to you fine Christians and for the pagan there is the millennium and that of coarse is 1000 years to be saved not by faith as in this age but by works only so there is still much hope for the unsaved who ever they might be that they can get there eternal soul and leave the state of being in a mortal (liable to die) soul for the eternity.
God Bless you all and I will see you here on the board. Do not think sitting in a church building will save your soul or any preacher but read your Bible while you are alone so you can meditate on the Word and pray to your Father and the truth will come to each one of us. Now as for Brain as much fun as it is to not like him I think we should all pray for Gods Will to be done in his life and that is something that he to will have to deal with and if Gods Will is good for him then let it be good and if its not good for him he will continue being cold and the Bible says that is better than Luke warm. Only God our Father is judge. Judgment for Christians is rewards so happy is the man that seeks the face of God. God wants what you want from your children for we are Gods children and that is two things. Thank you Father and I love you Father. Can not buy those words from anybody it must come from the heart.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote