View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #36
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 251 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitlin View Post
You people don't get it. Y'all never had to struggle and be told you aint good enough. These white boys always be acting better than us. So what if one of um gets his butt kicked, and Al and Jessie will be gone with cameras.

We get it , it is people like you that keep the racism going. Even though the white boys hung a noose, that in it self is not against the law. The beating those six black kids did was against the law. As for Al and Jesse they say on tv this is not about race, they are balded faced LIARS. I myself is sick of hearing about this story. I find it funny when you talk about those white boys but you let a white person say black boy you come unglued. Why is it that way? why is it you can call whites boy. To me boy is someone younger than me, that is it, nothing about race. You know if you want racism to end then sweep around your own door first. You know not being rude, You act like the world owes you, well I don't owe you nothing. I have not owned slaves, I was not even born during that time period so why should I pay for past problems. Like I said sweep your own doorsteps first. I have some blacks that are good friends of mine, I love them to death, but they have never walked around acting like they have a chip on their shoulder against whites. We get it, you don't.