View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 12:41 PM   #20
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
This man has obviously turned his life around. He has been able to even impact the inmates around him as much as that is possible. I believe he deserves the chance to get out and share his story. You never know what life he can touch and perhaps make a difference. Just because he committed one murder doesn't make him a serial killer. Furthermore, God forgives us shouldn't we forgive him and allow him to move forward?
If true, I am glad he turned his life around. That might save his soul. I'm glad he has been able to impact other inmates and that should remain his calling if he is truely repentent for the murder he committed. He can share his story all he wants behind bars. I don't know how the first amendment applies to murderers, but whatever. I hope he gets a book deal and gives the money to the victims. I hope he does touch other inmates lives and make a difference. Maybe he can serve as a model for other inmates. He is not just in prison as punishment, but also to serve as an example to the general public to make people think twice before committing murder. I do hope God and the survivors forgive him. Forgiveness is one thing but restoring all freedom is another. The recidivism rate for violent criminals is not good, and judges have a responsibility to keep murderers off the streets.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote