Thread: Too QUIET!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 06:36 PM   #14
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 248 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
As for Howard Stern, I know so little about the man and his shenanigans, because I have exactly zero interest in what he has to say on any subject. Late Night is right about talk radio being for the birds...for the most part. But I sure do enjoy Bill Handel in "Handel on the Law"..."marginal legal advice where I tell you you have absolutely no case"! I catch his program every Sunday when I start my work week, and he makes it a bit more tolerable. But yes, I abhor the likes of Hannity, Drudge, and Limbaugh. These big-mouthed bastards are nothin more than shills for the GOP. Whenever I hear their voices, the first thought that enters my mind is "these guys talk too damn much and I wish they'd just shut the hell up".

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-06-2006 at 06:41 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote