View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 04:23 PM   #6
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 269 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Oh LN it is ok buddy you can be a bleeding heart I will pick up the slack. It is time to reduce the population of the Jihad and vote out the liberal trash out of Congress. Joepole has a good point these bastards are not the brightest when it comes to making plans. One day one is going to get through and oh **** what will we do then.
That's one of my points.. the total sum of monies and man power we spent to go into Iraq.. when we could have kept at it in Afganistan.. against taliban and Al Quaidas etc.. or spend some of that Billions and billions on protecting our borders.. our shipyards etc...

seems to me there's room for disagreement, without me having to be a "bleeding heart" ..
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote