Thread: Too QUIET!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 08:06 AM   #8
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
If my Tivo died and I had to watch one hour of "regular" TV I would go insane. I can't watch TV with commercials anymore, it sends me into rages. Same with radio (which is even worse, I htink it's about 90% ads now). I loves my Sirius.
You know thats why I don't watch tv anymore when things play that I want to watch. I hate commercials to the point I want to break the tv they take up too much time and if i need to go to the bathroom or get up and get a drink I can pause my DVR. As for Sirius I have XM I won't support anything that Howard Stern is on including TV. He has no respect for women and I know most men love him. I can't talk about him in this house it will start a huge fire here.

Now we can discuss that Pig in another discussion if you like get everyone's views on him and I know this forum has mostly men but I'm sure there will be some women that will come out of the woodwork if that pig is mentioned. He actually brings out the worse in me like you have never seen. I don't even have to be drinking to say how I really feel about that man.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote