View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 12:06 PM   #58
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>Graduate School and Scholars College students are not listed as undergraduate. Even if your intention was "only" NSU, you've still omitted 2 entire schools affiliated with and located on NSU campus.

Scholar's college is included, there are no graduate students (that I can find) under age 20.
Scholar's College is in fact a separate institution just like the Lab school, the Middle Lab school, and the Louisiana School which are all on NSU campus and I'm more than willing to bet you did not find information grouping them together.....however if you care to provide said reference, I'm all ears.
Quote:
>The utilization of propaganda to promote false ideas and beliefs is, always has been, and always will be, a bad thing.

That is true, but the utilization of propaganda to promote true ideas and beliefs is, almost always has been, and will almost always continue to be, a good thing.
Agreed, except you've chosen to utilize lies and deception and those are not characteristics of someone trying to do good.
Quote:
>And did you think I wouldn't notice your failure to address the blatant lies above, or shall we pretend that never happened?

I'm not exactly sure what these supposed "blatant lies" are. I see yours, but I don't even see a listing of the ones I supposedly posted.
Nor did I expect you to see them, but everyone else did.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote