View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 08:40 AM   #55
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>Graduate School and Scholars College students are not listed as undergraduate. Even if your intention was "only" NSU, you've still omitted 2 entire schools affiliated with and located on NSU campus.

Scholar's college is included, there are no graduate students (that I can find) under age 20.

>The utilization of propaganda to promote false ideas and beliefs is, always has been, and always will be, a bad thing.

That is true, but the utilization of propaganda to promote true ideas and beliefs is, almost always has been, and will almost always continue to be, a good thing.

>And did you think I wouldn't notice your failure to address the blatant lies above, or shall we pretend that never happened?

I'm not exactly sure what these supposed "blatant lies" are. I see yours, but I don't even see a listing of the ones I supposedly posted.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote