View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 06:11 AM   #54
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
My numbers were for NSU, so I didn't omit anyone.
Graduate School and Scholars College students are not listed as undergraduate. Even if your intention was "only" NSU, you've still omitted 2 entire schools affiliated with and located on NSU campus. I have made this statement more than once and have posted the entire list of schools within the city limits of Natchitoches that you omitted at least once.

And if you want to get technical about it, the Louisiana Schools is located on NSU campus as well, dorms, classes, every single bit of it.
Quote:
>Look dude, if all you were doing was correcting my numbers, this thread would be over,

Apparently not, homey, because that's what I did, yet here we are still arguing about it.
I have never argued your corrections and this has got to be about the 5th time I have stated that exact phrase in one form or another....homo err, "homey"
There's really no reason for this argument to reappear over and over again other than to perpetuate your little game, which I'm more than willing to continue....
Quote:
Also, do you even know what "propaganda" means? Hint: it's not by definition (indeed, it usually isn't in practice) a bad thing.
The utilization of propaganda to promote false ideas and beliefs is, always has been, and always will be, a bad thing.

And did you think I wouldn't notice your failure to address the blatant lies above, or shall we pretend that never happened?

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 06-12-2007 at 06:28 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote