View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 04:26 PM   #51
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>Had you actually used the context of the entire post, you would have realized exactly who all will be affected by this proposal if it becomes law.

I read the linked article, which is why I later gave the total number of under-21 (I realize the law says under 20, but I don't have those stats, sot the ones I do have will have to do because they are close enough for estimation) students an NSU. That was when we were discussing this proposed law, though, not when i was correcting your erroneous population estimates.

Quite right, you also continually omitted 5 additional schools, from your numbers.

Look dude, if all you were doing was correcting my numbers, this thread would be over, because I've admitted more than once that my numbers were inflated, but you're lying and I've given you 2 examples above AND an example of your use of propaganda based on those lies.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote