View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 11:41 AM   #44
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Again:

I know you didn't say this bill affected only Freshmen (nobody, to my knowledge) has) but you did say that 9,000 Freshmen come to Natchitoches every year, which was wrong. Which is why I corrected it.
On once again, for at least the second time today, I've never argued your corrections or insinuated they were incorrect in anyway. The argument is and always has been your insistence that I the proposal only affected freshman because that's the only group I used in my example.

Quote:
>AGAIN, not one single time did the term "only" appear in my post.

I was using the context of the entire post like a normal human. I assumed when you said "9,000 Freshmen" you meant "9,000 Freshmen." You have since clarified that "9,000 Freshmen" really means "9,000 Freshmen, Sophomores, rodeo clowns, ninjas, and Vietnamese fishermen."
NO, I have clarified that freshmen are not the only group of individuals affected by the proposed bill and that I never implied that they WERE the only people affected by this proposed bill. Had you actually used the context of the entire post, you would have realized exactly who all will be affected by this proposal if it becomes law.

This is just another example of an apparently habitual and uncontrollable desire to tell lies. Is anyone surprised the resident christians find your skill in said tactic to be so fascinating?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote