View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 04:14 AM   #40
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
OK, now I know you're doing this on purpose. Otherwise you're trying to honestly tell me that when you say "have an influx of about 9000 freshmen" you aren't specifying only Freshmen, you're saying the phrase "9,000 freshmen" means "9,000 freshmen and persons of other assorted ages and grades?"
AGAIN, not one single time did the term "only" appear in my post. This is, and always has been 100% your own spin. I gave you an estimate of the number of individuals this would affect, in the largest group my town had to offer, incoming freshmen. Nothing more, nothing less.
Quote:
>My sole intention was to show how a law like this would adversely affect teachers in my hometown to a greater extent than teachers in other areas, like Shreveport/Bossier for instance. I EVEN indicated that I used my town specifically because of the special circumstances that exist in Natchitoches.

...and in doing so you used wildly incorrect population numbers. I corrected them.
What a coincidence, I never argued your corrections nor am I arguing them now nor is this the first time you've read this statement.

Take the hint.
Quote:
To take a page from your book:

How were we supposed to know that "if you've never lived here" meant only Natchitoches? Where in that sentence do you see the term or a synonym of the term "only?"
Well you could have used the context of the entire post like a normal human being instead of picking it apart and starting arguments over moot points like a common troll because I specifically mentioned Natchitoches in the second paragraph. You even could have looked directly underneath my avatar and found out exactly where "here" is, and that's assuming you don't already know where I live like every other regular user of this forum....of course that would require utilizing your intelligence for good rather than "evil", and that's just not your style, is it?

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 06-11-2007 at 05:03 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote