Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 08:09 PM   #132
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 251 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Okay, Brain let me clarify something, my waist is not 60", I guessed at it. So you can rest a sured my fatass is still none of your concern. You want to go on about it but I over estimated when I said it. The point being no matter what I look like it is not anyone's business but mine. That is a lesson I have tried to instill in my children, You don't judge someone for their looks. I have met a lot of obese people that were as nice as you'd ever meet. I have seen some regular size folks that are total jackasses ,that I cared not to be around. There is more to someone other than looks. But stupidity stays, which I think you have a lot of. So feel free to call me fatass or any other thing your peabrain might come up with.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote