View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 12:32 PM   #75
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Wow, stereotyped an entire country of people as evil based on the actions of a government that's been defunct for over a decade.

You know, I'm REALLY glad you lack the ability to relate to people who aren't like you because your poison doesn't get the chance to affect impressionable minds.

Some of us learned in history class that we kicked some ass WITH the Russians not to terribly long ago, against a man and an army that really was evil, so I know for a FACT all Russians are not bad, and you would too if you weren't a complete and total genius.
You know that the Russians are not bad then carry your butt over there and live with them. You are blind to facts and choose to be that way. You work your evil worm by attacking people so they will not disagree with you. Tracey you vile words against me and others I know on this board are a cheap tactic.
You have had plenty of time to act like a adult but choose not to so I will flame you every time you get out of line little boy.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote