Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 09:34 AM   #108
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 251 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Did I say OR imply that you were on welfare, genius? Furthermore a 60' waistline IS my concern because I might be the person driving next to you when your no exercising fatass has a heart attack, and NOT going to doctors is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard but I guess you're just to big of a coward to face what life throws at everyone. Imagine my surprise
Okay, Peabrain, Like I said my 60" waistline is none of your business. For one you feed it or cloth it, so until you do then it does not concern you. [I am talking to someone that don't know the difference between ' means feet " means inches. Where you go to school. School of forever jerks] As far as excerise you don't know what I do, your just guessing. And as far as doctors and being a coward, let me tell you. I had a lump removed last year, I did not tell my kids or my family until the day before my surgery. The only reason they knew then I needed a ride to the hosiptal because I wouldn't be able to drive. So my health is my business not yours. Also you say you lost 50 pounds since Christmas, so El Chumpo where do you get off. Then we have a matter of you talking about disabled children, what kind of monster are you. I bet your mother would slap you stupid. Of course you said one time you were the only one under 50 in your building. What do you do terrorize the elderly in your spare time when your not picking on small children? No matter how many times you change your avatar it still comes back Monster with a capitol M. God help you.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote