Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 09:34 AM   #107
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 238 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
There is no excusing you brain. You are a freak of nature and a insult to all man kind. It is plain to see that working with felons has rubbed off on you big time. You should never use the word honest when referring to yourself that in itself is a lie just like when you said you would not reply to me and put me on your ignore list. Lies that is all you know and have ever known.
Oh Isaac, I am not worried about the boy. It is always about him and what everyone does to him. As you can see how he has behaved here, he asks for whatever he gets. I have never treated him as bad as he thinks I have. When he was right about something, I always give him credit, when he is not I don't. On every forum, everyone always has the same reactions to his bizarre behavior. He needs to stop and consider, maybe it is not everyone else, it might be him with the problem. He thrives on all this negative attention. It is best if we just ignore him. Don't call him names, don't argue with him.......just ignore is the best medicine. I know better, he knows how to push my buttons, though. Most likely he does not really mean what he says. He takes great pleasure in annoying me.