View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:44 AM   #27
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Here, here Sheba!!! I agree! It is a shame how those innocent little creatures don't get to be that for long. I think so many people including their parents are in a rush to make them grow up! We should all try to sit back and look through the eyes of the little ones...it's fascinating to say the least!
Amen Pokie and Sheba! Why do they have to grow up so fast and why are they being terrorized by teachers? As a child, my teachers were among the people I looked up to and trusted the most. These days you have to teach your child to be wary of a teacher. Oh oh oh, that's one of the reasons I homeschool!

Rhertz, I can't beleve you are even trying to defend Joe and his statements. There is nothing even remotely funny about what these teachers did and in now way can you justify it.