View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 06:08 PM   #48
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
I speed, too. I also order products over the Internet and don't report them to the state so I can pay sales/use tax on them. Sometimes if I am in a hurry I will park in a handicapped spot. I am a CRIMINAL!!!
Yeah, and how many of those directly or even indirectly endanger the safety of your kid again?

Like I said, you line of reasoning is childish at best

Quote:
That is not what that means. That means that more accidents happen w/i 5 miles of home. It says nothing about the relative danger of driving near home vs. driving far from home unless you also have statistics about the amount of total driving done in those same distances. If 50% of accidents occur w/i 10 miles of home but 75% of driving is done there, then it is actually safer.
50% is 50% stupid, it doesn't matter where "the majority" of your driving is done. Half of your total wrecks, regardless of it being 1 or 100, are going to occur within that 10 mile area.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote