View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 09:43 AM   #43
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>you're breaking the law too, probably with full knowledge of your actions and willfull intent to boot...

I speed, too. I also order products over the Internet and don't report them to the state so I can pay sales/use tax on them. Sometimes if I am in a hurry I will park in a handicapped spot. I am a CRIMINAL!!!

>Statically speaking, the majority of car crashes happen near the home, not 50 miles away on vacation. In other words your more likely to get your child killed in the 5 blocks between your home and the pool than you would on I-20 headed to Dallas.

1. It's "you're"

2. That is not what that means. That means that more accidents happen w/i 5 miles of home. It says nothing about the relative danger of driving near home vs. driving far from home unless you also have statistics about the amount of total driving done in those same distances. If 50% of accidents occur w/i 10 miles of home but 75% of driving is done there, then it is actually safer.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote