View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #63
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Not only did I come right out and say how I felt, I clarified the statement, hence the "brief conversation". Sorry , I don't even remember the topic that was under or I'd look for you by this point since you obviously refuse to look for yourself.

Actually Anime would have probably voted the same, but would never have come out and expressed his non Christian views had I not asked him directly. I'll take a confession over turning the other cheek in order to avoid a conflict as a victory if I so choose, just like if he chose to attend church and just listen, you and every other Christian would consider that a victory.

As I've stated before. Only 1/3 of the world is Christian, then people like you start eliminating Mormons, snake handlers (Pentecostals), Amish and the Quakers, then that number gets smaller and smaller. Considerably less than "most of this world", genius.

I agree completely, the difference between you and I is that "god made it that way" without tangible evidence OF a god simply isn't sufficient enough to satisfy my curiosity.

I'm not trying to "disprove" the existence of your god anymore than you try to disprove the existence of Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny.....it's a given
Brain I have found the thread of truth and you young man are still looking and you will know it if you can find it. It is not for everyone and I am OK with your play acting the negative side it has to be and you legion is very large for a very short time so have a good ride friend and it is not the fall it is that very quick stop