Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Pizza Box Wanted Posters! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1022)

sbl_admin 03-26-2007 07:43 AM

Pizza Box Wanted Posters!

Customers at some suburban pizza parlors are getting something extra with their pepperoni and mushrooms -- wanted posters for parents accused of failing to pay child support.

AnimeSpirit 03-26-2007 09:35 AM

Interesting idea, to say the least. My sister's ex husband is one such parent who doesn't pay child support and this appears to be a growing problem in America.

It probably wouldn't be quite as bad if divorce rate wasn't so high and people weren't so impatient with their intimacy. People just need to slow down, get a good feel for each other, then wed when it feels right. In the old days, courtship lasted months or more, engagement lasted years, marriage came later, children came much later. I don't know how many times I've seen women of 18-20 years of age in recent years who are already married, some already pregnant. It's CRAZY! :freaky:

Texasbelle 03-26-2007 02:22 PM

Can we add my exhusband to a box? Or how about a roll of toilet paper? That actually seems like more of an appropriate place to put their pictures. But in my case, his logic is you are married to a _____ so why should I have to pay child support? UMMMMMMM BECAUSE THEIR YOUR KIDS, STUPID!!!!

Neo 03-26-2007 02:43 PM

Here is a novel idea. How about the judges and police officers do their job and stop looking for a scape goat.....:rolleyes:

Isaac-Saxxon 03-26-2007 02:43 PM

his logic is you are married to a _____

[quote=Texasbelle]Can we add my exhusband to a box? Or how about a roll of toilet paper? That actually seems like more of an appropriate place to put their pictures. But in my case, his logic is you are married to a _____ so why should I have to pay child support? UMMMMMMM BECAUSE THEIR YOUR KIDS, STUPID!!!![/QUOTE
He has the money and you got the honey ? Who is your daddy ?

rhertz 03-26-2007 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Can we add my exhusband to a box? Or how about a roll of toilet paper?

LMAO, too funny. Now that you mention it, I bet that would make a nice online business. TP with the one you love to hate printed on it. I wonder how much people would pay to wipe their arse with their ex! Texasbelle, would I owe you any royalties? :D

Texasbelle 03-26-2007 03:52 PM

Hey Rhertz how about this? We'll just start the business! I never thought of it till I said it and you gave it a second vote. It's a great idea!!!! And wouldn't it be a great way to end a phone call,

"Oh and by the way I wipe my a## everyday with t.p. with your picture on it!"

rhertz 03-26-2007 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hey Rhertz how about this? We'll just start the business! I never thought of it till I said it and you gave it a second vote. It's a great idea!!!! And wouldn't it be a great way to end a phone call,

"Oh and by the way I wipe my a## everyday with t.p. with your picture on it!"

LOL, Deal! :beerchug:

All we need is to find a print shop that will print on toilet paper! LOL, somehow that might not be as easy as it sounds! But it can be done. I remember back in the 70's seeing some TP printed like $100 bills. Although our product would cost more since it would be one of a kind custom work for each client.

joepole 03-26-2007 04:58 PM

>In the old days, courtship lasted months or more, engagement lasted years, marriage came later, children came much later

That is almost entirely untrue unless by "the old days" you mean some civilization thousands of years ago that I can't think of.

The median age for a first marriage in this country is (for women/men) 26/28. 100 years ago it was 20/24. Median age for a first child is 26 today. 100 years ago it was 20.

The problem is the dumbest quartile of our population is trending downward in age and upward in number while the smartest quartile is trending upwards in age and downwards in number (they're actually below replacement level in this country). That means more and more dumb babies that grow up to be dumb adults.

Al Swearengen 03-26-2007 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
LOL, Deal! :beerchug:

All we need is to find a print shop that will print on toilet paper! LOL, somehow that might not be as easy as it sounds! But it can be done. I remember back in the 70's seeing some TP printed like $100 bills. Although our product would cost more since it would be one of a kind custom work for each client.

Yup, there were the money rolls, but I seem to recall some "Saddam Hussein" TP as well!