Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hobbies & Crafts (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   What is all this Mullet Madness about ? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1214)

Isaac-Saxxon 04-23-2007 02:41 PM

What is all this Mullet Madness about ?

2 Attachment(s)
Everyone knows them by a different name. There's the sflb, the short-long, or 2-haircuts-in-one. There's the Tennessee tophat, the Kentucky waterfall, or Canadian Passport. Whatever you and your friends choose to call them, these loveable, furry friends are plentiful, and spotting them can be fun for the entire family. Mullet Madness is a site devoted to the fastest-growing, most exciting hobby of our time: mullet watching. Don't forget your mulletcam!
http://www.mulletmadness.com/

Attachment 353

Bon Jovi fans ;) stand by your man :laugh:

Attachment 354

cosmo kramer 04-23-2007 03:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh Isaac! You left this on WIDE open for me! HA!
Here's an attractive mullet on this guy and what's up with that daughters lip??

Texasbelle 04-23-2007 03:04 PM

ROFLMAO!!!:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Neo 04-23-2007 03:13 PM

What is the mullet signifying?

Does increase, decrease, or stagnate a person's whatever?:barf:

cosmo kramer 04-23-2007 03:13 PM

Trying to make you feel better Texasbelle!:D

Pocahontas 04-23-2007 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Everyone knows them by a different name. There's the sflb, the short-long, or 2-haircuts-in-one. There's the Tennessee tophat, the Kentucky waterfall, or Canadian Passport. Whatever you and your friends choose to call them, these loveable, furry friends are plentiful, and spotting them can be fun for the entire family. Mullet Madness is a site devoted to the fastest-growing, most exciting hobby of our time: mullet watching. Don't forget your mulletcam!
http://www.mulletmadness.com/

Attachment 353

Bon Jovi fans ;) stand by your man :laugh:

Attachment 354

Okay sorry I don't see any mullets in this photo (maybe I'm in denial) but Jon would look FINE with a Kramer coif...no offense!!:D

Neo 04-23-2007 03:21 PM

Does Mr. S. Tyler and some of those Aerosmith acients have mullets?

Pocahontas 04-23-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
Does Mr. S. Tyler and some of those Aerosmith acients have mullets?

No sirree and I should know!!!!:p

Texasbelle 04-23-2007 03:23 PM

Jon is HOOOOTTTTT isn't he, Pokie? There are those who just wish they were so hot!:cool: Instead they are either losing their hair :eek: or graying.:eek: :eek:

Pocahontas 04-23-2007 03:26 PM

:clap: AMEN to that Texasbelle!!!!:clap:

cosmo kramer 04-23-2007 03:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Da da da dum snap snap. Da da da dum snap snap. Da da da dum da da da dum da da da dum snap snap. They're crazy and they're cooky, mysterious and spooky. They're altogether ooky, the Mullet Family. snap snap

Isaac-Saxxon 04-23-2007 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
Da da da dum snap snap. Da da da dum snap snap. Da da da dum da da da dum da da da dum snap snap. They're crazy and they're cooky, mysterious and spooky. They're altogether ooky, the Mullet Family. snap snap

You are killing me so let me help with the definition of a Mullet proper :laugh:

Attachment 359

BrainSmashR 04-23-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Okay sorry I don't see any mullets in this photo (maybe I'm in denial) but Jon would look FINE with a Kramer coif...no offense!!:D

Exactly....

.....and I've found that MOST people who were not in their teen or 20's during the 80's simply don't know the difference between a bi-level and a mullet.

....but it's the same for every generation. I don't know the difference between a crew cut and a flattop, but I bet Isaac does.....

Isaac-Saxxon 04-23-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Exactly....

.....and I've found that MOST people who were not in their teen or 20's during the 80's simply don't know the difference between a bi-level and a mullet.

....but it's the same for every generation. I don't know the difference between a crew cut and a flattop, but I bet Isaac does.....

I will have you know I have a fine coat of hair and I "choose" not to use black shoe polish in mine :rotflol: just all natural country boy but I would rather have a flattop or crew cut than a shaggy mullet :nono:

cosmo kramer 04-23-2007 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just had to put this fellar in here. He has a massive mullet and a fine chest of hair.

AnimeSpirit 04-23-2007 06:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Creepy! Apparently, this is called a "skullet."

cosmo kramer 04-23-2007 06:43 PM

Whoaa Anime...you've outdone yourself!

AnimeSpirit 04-23-2007 06:48 PM

Maybe that guy's brain needed more oxygen. :freaky:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-23-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Maybe that guy's brain needed more oxygen. :freaky:

Oh Pagan you are sooooooooo right the brain does need more oxygen and it just may be too late. :think: that would make a Abby normal brain :laugh: :rotflmao:

cosmo kramer 04-23-2007 07:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
"Get away from me with that camera, punk. Ya, i've got a mullet, so what! What, because i'm a women I can't have a mullet?! Whatever, you're just a MAN you would'nt understand."

AnimeSpirit 04-23-2007 07:51 PM

Woah! Thanks a lot, Cosmo! Now I'm gonna have nightmares.

cosmo kramer 04-23-2007 08:05 PM

Haha! Sorry Anime!;)

Texasbelle 04-23-2007 08:13 PM

There is nothing better than a Kramer vs. Anime mullet photo contest after you've had a bad day!!!!!!!!!Ya'll are hilarious!
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Pocahontas 04-23-2007 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
There is nothing better than a Kramer vs. Anime mullet photo contest after you've had a bad day!!!!!!!!!Ya'll are hilarious!
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yes I totally agree, Tbelle! Absolute hilarity!!!! I've never heard of the skullet!!! The entire Mullet family too.....great!!:clap: :laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-24-2007 07:03 PM

Quote:

Could this be what is behind the Blue Man Avatar on this board ? Maybe just a twin brother ? You know the family tree had very few limbs :w00t:

AnimeSpirit 04-24-2007 07:45 PM

My hair is a little lengthy, but I certainly do NOT wear a skullet! :freaky:

rhertz 04-24-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Apparently my kids have something to look forward to as I grow older and older!!!!! :D :D :D

Pocahontas 04-24-2007 08:55 PM

Quote:

My hair is a little lengthy, but I certainly do NOT wear a skullet! :freaky:

I thought Isaac meant the other Blue Man avatar....you know the generic one Brain uses. Oh and Anime lengthy hair is good!!!;)

AnimeSpirit 04-25-2007 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I thought Isaac meant the other Blue Man avatar....you know the generic one Brain uses. Oh and Anime lengthy hair is good!!!;)

I'm glad someone thinks so. I have to beat my mother and sister off with a stick when they come after me with scissors. :sweatdrop:

Isabella 04-25-2007 09:52 PM

Gosh! I missed this hilarious thread! Those pics are very interesting. I had a bi-level years ago, but never a mullet. Thank goodness!

AnimeSpirit 04-25-2007 10:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The person who did this photo just HAD to animate the eyes. :D

Attachment 383

rhertz 04-25-2007 10:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
When I think of mullet I think of Joe Dirt

Isaac-Saxxon 04-26-2007 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
When I think of mullet I think of Joe Dirt

That was one funny movie there. I was told by my wife I would not like it and after years I viewed it and well :rotflol: :rotflmao: that guy does have Mullet Madness:think:

Santabot 04-30-2007 12:13 AM

this thread keeps popping up and it always reminds me to get a hair cut. I've been needing one for a couple weeks.. so it's getting a little shaggier than I'd like.. but for some reason I never get around to setting up an appointment.

Oh well, there's always next week.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-30-2007 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santabot
this thread keeps popping up and it always reminds me to get a hair cut. I've been needing one for a couple weeks.. so it's getting a little shaggier than I'd like.. but for some reason I never get around to setting up an appointment.

Oh well, there's always next week.

Next week is here Santabot. Sure do not won't that hair to get long enough to become Mullet Madness. I am sure someone your age would never have a Mullet it would not go with your high IQ :D

Santabot 04-30-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

Next week is here Santabot. Sure do not won't that hair to get long enough to become Mullet Madness. I am sure someone your age would never have a Mullet it would not go with your high IQ :D

I think there's a couple.. but they're named Billy Joe or Tex, and they don't go to my school.. haha

Isaac-Saxxon 04-30-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santabot
I think there's a couple.. but they're named Billy Joe or Tex, and they don't go to my school.. haha

I do not think Billy Joe or Tex go to school they go to work :rotflol: Mullet Madness does make a large statement about ones person:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 05:03 AM

I think Billy Joe and Tex live just south west of here. Maybe they did get their GED good enough diploma. Now they are government employees because that is the only one that would hire them :laugh: :laugh: What a bunch of stupid ass *****es. Oh was that a bi level :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: I guess anything will pass for intelligence "down" there :eek:

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 05:39 AM

Quote:

I think Billy Joe and Tex live just south west of here. Maybe they did get their GED good enough diploma. Now they are government employees because that is the only one that would hire them :laugh: :laugh: What a bunch of stupid ass *****es. Oh was that a bi level :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: I guess anything will pass for intelligence "down" there :eek:

It must be terrible to be such a self loathing and decrepited creature that you have to needlessly lash out at those who differ from you in order to give your useless existence some shred of meaning.

No wonder you dream of a fantasy land where people are judged by their devotion to figments of the imagination rather than their actions as a human being because that's the only piece of heaven you'll ever see.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 07:04 AM

What is all this Mullet Madness about ?

It is a mark place on white trash :laugh: :laugh: It is good that the mark is there so we can spot your kind way off and go the other way so we will not get some of you **** on us :rolleyes: