Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Cradle of Filth (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=760)

BrainSmashR 02-14-2007 07:08 AM

Cradle of Filth

Cradle of Filth coming to New Orleans on Feb. 24....2 days after my 36th birthday.

Be there or be square!!

Edit: Ok, exactly how do the Youtube tags work over here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67RZ4C3PWfQ

kansast 02-14-2007 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR

Edit: Ok, exactly how do the Youtube tags work over here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67RZ4C3PWfQ

In your YouTube URL the part that says "v=67RZ4C3PWfQ", well copy the "67RZ4C3PWfQ" part, paste it into your message, highlight it and click on the "YouTube" icon. And that'll do it.

BrainSmashR 02-14-2007 04:06 PM

Hey, that's pretty fancy

Bob 02-14-2007 07:01 PM

wow, I haven't seen that much hair since the 'hair' bands of the 80's :)

Isaac-Saxxon 02-15-2007 05:04 AM

I can not think of any thing more fitting !

Cradle of Filth coming to New Orleans on Feb. 24....2 days after my 36th birthday :D

BrainSmashR 02-15-2007 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob

Metal is making a BIG comeback (of course some of us never left).

geodood 02-15-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob

LOL, I remember having long hair in the 80's... I wish I could have had a little less hair back then in exchange for a little more hair right now!

BrainSmashR 02-16-2007 05:54 AM

Only 8 more days....

LateNight 02-16-2007 07:56 AM

have fun, last time I was in New Orleans was for last years' Jazz Fest, had a blast.

And now for you Clash fans out there.. London Calling: Tribute.

And for you Sopranos fans, thats Sylvio there on the left playing Guitar :)

scarlett 03-02-2007 09:58 AM

Quote:

Metal is making a BIG comeback (of course some of us never left).

Metal has really never left as far as I'm concerned and rap is totally heading out the door YEAAAAAAA!!!

I would have loved to see this concert pretty interesting music

BrainSmashR 03-02-2007 11:55 AM

Didn't get to make the show and I was SOOOOOO disappointed.

My ride canceled at the last minute so the rest of us started making plans to rent a car, then a bunch of free-loaders wanted to hitch a ride since the tix were only $18 (forget about car, hotel, gas, food, etc). The final tally was only going to include one person from here that I even wanted to spend the week-end with, and several people under the age of 25 :(

Birthday bash was still a blast, but it would have been so much better with a live band!!!

scarlett 03-02-2007 02:20 PM

Quote:

Didn't get to make the show and I was SOOOOOO disappointed.

My ride canceled at the last minute so the rest of us started making plans to rent a car, then a bunch of free-loaders wanted to hitch a ride since the tix were only $18 (forget about car, hotel, gas, food, etc). The final tally was only going to include one person from here that I even wanted to spend the week-end with, and several people under the age of 25 :(

Birthday bash was still a blast, but it would have been so much better with a live band!!!

Happy Belated Birthday at least you still have fun. :D

Isaac-Saxxon 03-02-2007 02:35 PM

Truth is a stange thing

Scarlett you would go see this band ? I think the name fits like a glove. I viewed the video and they looked like Kiss but the words where few and hard to understand and the dark look well to each his or her own :laugh:
Isaac

scarlett 03-02-2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Scarlett you would go see this band ? I think the name fits like a glove. I viewed the video and they looked like Kiss but the words where few and hard to understand and the dark look well to each his or her own :laugh:
Isaac

Believe it or not I love heavy metal, the hardcore stuff LOL I'm ok with pop but really rock is my thing. I'm also a huge hair band fan from the 80's

i have a kiss cd here of all their greatest hits.

Isaac-Saxxon 03-02-2007 02:50 PM

I like Rock bands like Floyd and Neil Young

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
Believe it or not I love heavy metal, the hardcore stuff LOL I'm ok with pop but really rock is my thing. I'm also a huge hair band fan from the 80's

i have a kiss cd here of all their greatest hits.

The wife likes Aerosmith seen them 12 times and I have seen them 4 times and I have been lucky enough to see Pink Floyd one time. Wife is a huge hair band fan form the 80's too. I choose to listen to it when she is at home it seems to make the evening go better than lets say Shania or Carrie Underwood if you know what I mean. I think the best mood maker for her is pretty boy Keith Urban. If she likes it I am ok with it mama happy daddy very happy :D :D
Isaac