Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   SBLive! Polls (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Do you believe LSU will play for the National BCS Championship? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2980)

sbl_admin 11-06-2007 02:48 PM

Do you believe LSU will play for the National BCS Championship?

1 Attachment(s)
Do you believe LSU will play for the National BCS Championship?

Attachment 1763

Tom Pace 11-07-2007 09:06 AM

LSU Plays for the BCS Championship: Tom Pace

LSU has jumped over so many snakes the past weeks...it's hard to believe they're still in the hunt...BUT, the Bayou Bengals are for REAL. 3 to go:
La. Tech, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. And then there's the SEC Championship!

We've seen there are NO GIVENS in college football this year.

You can rest assured the Milester will make his point loud & clear to the Tigers. Play every game, like IT'S YOUR LAST ONE!

All that being said, I believe the Tigers will play for the BCS Championship!
It may not be pretty...it sure won't be easy...but, like The Little Engine that Could: "I think I can...I know I can...Jacob Hester, where are you!"

Let me know what you think. Thanks, Tom

joepole 11-07-2007 04:09 PM

We'll probably lost to Arkansas (badly) and then win the SEC Championship and go to the Sugar Bowl That's LSU's style.

Pocahontas 11-07-2007 09:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!

Attachment 1778

It seems to me that several members on this board either graduated or at least attended some classes at La. Tech. Wouldn't it do you proud to see the bulldogs beat the tigers??? Come on, not likely, but wouldn't it be cool, eh?:cool:

Isaac-Saxxon 11-08-2007 07:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I bet Les would not have a job come Monday if Tech pulled off the ultimate upset :laugh: I am a Tech Grad and I must say I never watch them play football but I will this weekend. I think this will be a cake walk for LSU but there is always that chance right LSU fans ;)

Attachment 1784

purpahurl 11-08-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 24305)
I bet Les would not have a job come Monday if Tech pulled off the ultimate upset :laugh: I am a Tech Grad and I must say I never watch them play football but I will this weekend. I think this will be a cake walk for LSU but there is always that chance right LSU fans ;)

Attachment 1784

You won't watch it unless you get it on Pay per View.
Tech's coach was an LSU coach under Saban. He has already said "I look forward to coming back to LSU. I don't look forward to coming back and having my butt kicked". A lot of confidence there. I'm sure the Bulldogs won't be intimidated.:laugh::laugh:

I went to Tech until my junior year and then saw the light and transferred.

GEAUX TIGERS

Isaac-Saxxon 11-08-2007 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpahurl (Post 24323)
You won't watch it unless you get it on Pay per View.
Tech's coach was an LSU coach under Saban. He has already said "I look forward to coming back to LSU. I don't look forward to coming back and having my butt kicked". A lot of confidence there. I'm sure the Bulldogs won't be intimidated.:laugh::laugh:

I went to Tech until my junior year and then saw the light and transferred.

GEAUX TIGERS

Where did you finish at purpa ? What year ?

purpahurl 11-08-2007 03:26 PM

Unibersity of Pheonix online '02. I'm thinking of going back for a Doctorate. Maybe I will when I finish this post.

LateNight 11-08-2007 03:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:gosaints: Attachment 1794

Isaac-Saxxon 11-25-2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 24275)
We'll probably lost to Arkansas (badly) and then win the SEC Championship and go to the Sugar Bowl That's LSU's style.

Joe your half right at this point. How was the game Joe did you pull for the home team ??

Neo 11-26-2007 03:36 PM

LSU fans seem pretty quite.........

Isaac-Saxxon 11-26-2007 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think old Saddam plays for the Vols :laugh: and I would be quiet too if I was a LSU fan :eek:
Attachment 1882

Texasbelle 11-26-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo (Post 25364)
LSU fans seem pretty quite.........

You would think an LSU graduate would know how to spell!!!!!!!!

Morpheus 11-26-2007 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25365)
I think old Saddam plays for the Vols :laugh: and I would be quiet too if I was a LSU fan :eek:
Attachment 1882

Looks like Saddam's making a tiger gyro!

joepole 11-26-2007 09:51 PM

Despite the outcome, the game was fun.

http://www.shreveport.com/forums/pho...b93f9148b0.jpg