Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Got a beef (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2451)

Pocahontas 08-22-2007 04:18 PM

Isaac's not right in the head!!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Texasbelle 08-22-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 20010)
Isaac's not right in the head!!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

A rousing AMEN to that sister!!!!!!!!

Hey Pie...I don't think your order was too difficult, but under the circumstances of the people who work at most McDonald's it is probably difficult for them.

rhertz 08-22-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 20001)
Micky Ds is not a health food store :laugh:

Now you right!

Al Swearengen 08-22-2007 05:24 PM

McDonalds is famous for botchin orders! If they get it right, thats the exception to the rule. And in my experience, its never a good idea to argue with people who are makin your food. Its very diffcult to spot a loogie or a booger in all that ketchup, mustard, and cheese, which is merely disgustin but probably not fatal. If ya really piss em off, ya might end up with ground up glass in your order!

Isaac-Saxxon 08-22-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen (Post 20018)
McDonalds is famous for botchin orders! If they get it right, thats the exception to the rule. And in my experience, its never a good idea to argue with people who are makin your food. Its very diffcult to spot a loogie or a booger in all that ketchup, mustard, and cheese, which is merely disgustin but probably not fatal. If ya really piss em off, ya might end up with ground up glass in your order!

Al you are so right. You busted my ass laughing on that post. A booger on your burger oh NO ! :eek::eek::eek:

piemaker720 08-22-2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 19995)
Now that just depends on which buns you are trying to throw a piece of meat between :eek:

Isaac you are such a dog.:laugh::laugh: Someone please get him some help.:D

Isaac-Saxxon 08-22-2007 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720 (Post 20024)
Isaac you are such a dog.:laugh::laugh: Someone please get him some help.:D

I was born a dawg and will always be ;) just love to chase my tail.

Texasbelle 08-22-2007 06:13 PM

Chasing your own tail Isaac??? I thought you'd be chasing Ms. Isaac's.

Pocahontas 08-22-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 20016)
Now you right!

That is disgusting! Ya know sometimes when you clean out from way up under the car seat one of those fries will surface and it's been months since you or your passengers have eaten at McD's. But the thing still looks like you just bought it. So what's up with that? What's in those fries? Good thing we rarely eat there!:nono:

rhertz 08-22-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 20050)
That is disgusting! Ya know sometimes when you clean out from way up under the car seat one of those fries will surface and it's been months since you or your passengers have eaten at McD's. But the thing still looks like you just bought it. So what's up with that? What's in those fries? Good thing we rarely eat there!:nono:

LOL, so true! Happens all the time. Maybe they are fried in formaldehyde..

AnimeSpirit 08-23-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 20050)

Wow! I've never thought about it. That's really weird.

piemaker720 08-28-2007 06:42 PM

Update

1 Attachment(s)
Check this letter I got today from the owners of the McDonald's on Airline. They sent 2 letters , one regular mail, one certified. You'll have to enlarge it.

Attachment 1421

howela 08-28-2007 07:51 PM

Self imposed ban

1 Attachment(s)
They've messed up my orders also. I guess I'm banned too. I think I'll stick to McAllisters.
Attachment 1423

Pocahontas 08-28-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720 (Post 20391)
Check this letter I got today from the owners of the McDonald's on Airline. They sent 2 letters , one regular mail, one certified. You'll have to enlarge it.

Attachment 1421

I have never heard of this happening to anyone, Pie!:confused: That's ridiculous!
You'd think they'd try to apologize and get your business not reject it!

LateNight 08-28-2007 09:06 PM

LOL, I'd have to let that sink in for a minute.. if I was banned from McDonalds.. Banned from McD of all places.. that's just funny. :)