Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Anyone going to the BCS Championship (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3302)

purpahurl 12-22-2007 12:20 AM

Anyone going to the BCS Championship

Is anyone out there going to the LSU game? I have not seen anyone on the board mention it. Just wondering if anyone has tickets or is going just to go.

Me and Mrs. Hurl will be there. I've been quiet about it because tickets are so hard to come by, but I know others are going.

Isaac-Saxxon 12-22-2007 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpahurl (Post 26864)
Is anyone out there going to the LSU game? I have not seen anyone on the board mention it. Just wondering if anyone has tickets or is going just to go.

Me and Mrs. Hurl will be there. I've been quiet about it because tickets are so hard to come by, but I know others are going.

Your not selling your tickets to this game :confused: :laugh: I see the weather has changed. How much were those tickets and how much would you sell them for ?? :laugh:

Pocahontas 12-22-2007 10:03 AM

Anybody going to the I-Bowl? I've not seen it discussed much either here. I for one am not going. Just curious with all the hype and all??

Pocahontas 12-22-2007 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpahurl (Post 26864)

Since you did bring it up how did you score two of the hottest tix in town??;)

rhertz 12-22-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 26871)
Anybody going to the I-Bowl? I've not seen it discussed much either here. I for one am not going. Just curious with all the hype and all??

I'm taking my son to the I-bowl with some of his friends. We went last year and had lots of fun (except for the parking situation) At the start, some A-10 jets did a fly-by, and then some stunt jumpers dropped right in... I hope the weather is nice again this year. I'd rather drink a cold beer than hot chocolate at a game.

purpahurl 12-22-2007 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 26874)
Since you did bring it up how did you score two of the hottest tix in town??;)

Season ticket holder:) No Isaac they are not for sale. I saw that tickets in the same section as mine are going for a min. of $2000. ea. That's a joke.

We went to the I-Bowl last year and had a great time. The fly by was cool. We will be back this year.

Our hotel room cost more than the tickets .:mad:

joepole 12-23-2007 02:56 PM

Wife and I are going. Anybody want to babysit?

We went to the last one LSU won, as well. A good time was had by all.

purpahurl 12-23-2007 03:24 PM

Hey Joe, look for me. I'll be wearing purple and grey.:D

Pocahontas 12-23-2007 11:04 PM

Joe will be the one armed with his fancy camera shooting girls butt cracks!:laugh: