Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Biotch, Biotch, Biotch ! Go ahead and vent ! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3291)

Isaac-Saxxon 12-20-2007 07:29 AM

Biotch, Biotch, Biotch ! Go ahead and vent !

What is it about this time of year you do not like ? For me it is traffic ! Grid lock traffic. I will post more as we hear from the gallery. Vent but no politics in this forum.

Pocahontas 12-20-2007 05:18 PM

Snail mail! One day this week my mail didn't arrive til 6:00 PM...ridiculous! On a good day it's 5....what's up with that?:confused:

rhertz 12-20-2007 06:23 PM

Lack of snow. I'm dreaming of a White Christmas....

Isaac-Saxxon 12-20-2007 06:44 PM

It seems all is well in SBL town. I do not care for all the vain spending but it will go on no matter. I do enjoy the time at home with my family and I see it will be a cold night so the fire and family will be extra nice. Short days kind of suck and tomorrow will be the shortest day of the year and we turn and go back up hill. Time for spring fishing and crawfish season. We drink tonight for tomorrow we all shall ..........................

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

rhertz 12-21-2007 09:42 PM

OK, I cry Uncle... Driving on Youree and 70th today was a total biotch, biotch, biotch!!!

It took like 20 min to go a quarter mile and then the dude in front of me broke down. I was like 2 inches from his bumper and so was the guy behind me. I was stuck for DAYS!!! LOL!

Pocahontas 12-21-2007 10:09 PM

How about record setting heat for December!? It's hard to get in the spirit with these sweltering temps!:sweatdrop:

purpahurl 12-22-2007 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 26855)
OK, I cry Uncle... Driving on Youree and 70th today was a total biotch, biotch, biotch!!!

It took like 20 min to go a quarter mile and then the dude in front of me broke down. I was like 2 inches from his bumper and so was the guy behind me. I was stuck for DAYS!!! LOL!

That's what I'm talkin' about. Today I drove from Kings Hwy. by Shreve High through the parking lots all the way to Southern Maid on 70th just to get to the shopping center on Fern. It took 10 min. and I was excited because I saw cars on the street that had not moved since I started my excursion.

Pocahontas 12-22-2007 10:01 AM

Why does chocolate have to have so many calories?? I have been bombarded with an assortment of the delicacies and they just are beckoning to be eaten!:(

Princess Leia 12-22-2007 11:27 AM

I must say that I have convinced myself that chocolate has more benefits and less calories. I have to say that or I wouldn't eat it. There is nothing better that chocolate covered strawberries - in that case, I try and focus more on the fruit:D

Pocahontas 12-22-2007 08:54 PM

I like your way of thinking Leia!:D

rhertz 12-22-2007 09:44 PM

Chocolate has anti-oxidants right? :D