Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hobbies & Crafts (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   What is all this Mullet Madness about ? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1214)

AnimeSpirit 04-25-2007 10:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The person who did this photo just HAD to animate the eyes. :D

Attachment 383

rhertz 04-25-2007 10:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
When I think of mullet I think of Joe Dirt

Isaac-Saxxon 04-26-2007 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
When I think of mullet I think of Joe Dirt

That was one funny movie there. I was told by my wife I would not like it and after years I viewed it and well :rotflol: :rotflmao: that guy does have Mullet Madness:think:

Santabot 04-30-2007 12:13 AM

this thread keeps popping up and it always reminds me to get a hair cut. I've been needing one for a couple weeks.. so it's getting a little shaggier than I'd like.. but for some reason I never get around to setting up an appointment.

Oh well, there's always next week.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-30-2007 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santabot
this thread keeps popping up and it always reminds me to get a hair cut. I've been needing one for a couple weeks.. so it's getting a little shaggier than I'd like.. but for some reason I never get around to setting up an appointment.

Oh well, there's always next week.

Next week is here Santabot. Sure do not won't that hair to get long enough to become Mullet Madness. I am sure someone your age would never have a Mullet it would not go with your high IQ :D

Santabot 04-30-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Next week is here Santabot. Sure do not won't that hair to get long enough to become Mullet Madness. I am sure someone your age would never have a Mullet it would not go with your high IQ :D

I think there's a couple.. but they're named Billy Joe or Tex, and they don't go to my school.. haha

Isaac-Saxxon 04-30-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santabot
I think there's a couple.. but they're named Billy Joe or Tex, and they don't go to my school.. haha

I do not think Billy Joe or Tex go to school they go to work :rotflol: Mullet Madness does make a large statement about ones person:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 05:03 AM

I think Billy Joe and Tex live just south west of here. Maybe they did get their GED good enough diploma. Now they are government employees because that is the only one that would hire them :laugh: :laugh: What a bunch of stupid ass *****es. Oh was that a bi level :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: I guess anything will pass for intelligence "down" there :eek:

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I think Billy Joe and Tex live just south west of here. Maybe they did get their GED good enough diploma. Now they are government employees because that is the only one that would hire them :laugh: :laugh: What a bunch of stupid ass *****es. Oh was that a bi level :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: I guess anything will pass for intelligence "down" there :eek:

It must be terrible to be such a self loathing and decrepited creature that you have to needlessly lash out at those who differ from you in order to give your useless existence some shred of meaning.

No wonder you dream of a fantasy land where people are judged by their devotion to figments of the imagination rather than their actions as a human being because that's the only piece of heaven you'll ever see.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 07:04 AM

What is all this Mullet Madness about ?

It is a mark place on white trash :laugh: :laugh: It is good that the mark is there so we can spot your kind way off and go the other way so we will not get some of you **** on us :rolleyes: