Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   SBLive! Support (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   I don't like my avatar image (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278)

rhertz 09-15-2006 05:53 PM

I don't like my avatar image
 
Hi I don't really like my avatar image of HAL from 2001 space oddessy. Can someone please explain how to make a better one? Or where to find some good ones on the web?

Shreveopolis 09-15-2006 07:24 PM

Kudos to the first person who recognizes my avatar :cool:

scarlett 09-15-2006 07:31 PM

Kudos to me!!

Shreveopolis 09-15-2006 07:57 PM

well that's no good, you didn't say 'who' it was yet ? And I don't mean me, but who the avatar is of.

scarlett 09-15-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreveopolis
well that's no good, you didn't say 'who' it was yet ? And I don't mean me, but who the avatar is of.

someone lost their middle finger?

Shreveopolis 09-15-2006 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
someone lost their middle finger?

You are correct. It will be obvious as to just WHO that missing finger belongs to, and unknown to most. Don't want to give out any clues just yet.

scarlett 09-15-2006 08:52 PM

Scotty is missing his middle finger?

windshop 09-15-2006 09:52 PM

Scotty isn't missing a finger...
 
...he is a tick missing a leg.

rhertz 09-16-2006 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreveopolis
Kudos to the first person who recognizes my avatar :cool:

Frodo? Of the nine fingers?

Shreveopolis 09-16-2006 09:23 AM

I'll give you a clue, he played lead guitar, with that missing finger for over 30 years. And he played it very well I might add. :cool:

rhertz 09-16-2006 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreveopolis
I'll give you a clue, he played lead guitar, with that missing finger for over 30 years. And he played it very well I might add. :cool:

You made that too easy... The answer is JERRY GARCIA

rhertz 09-19-2006 10:34 PM

OK, I changed my avatar to a lightning bolt, which is a little less disturbing that HAL's big red eye....... :D

kansast 09-21-2006 03:50 PM

Ha Ha
 
My avatar is bigger than your avatar. HA HA:D

rhertz 09-21-2006 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kansast
My avatar is bigger than your avatar. HA HA:D

So what is the size limit for avatars? Anyone? Or does the site shrink it down to the maximum size automatically?

LateNight 09-21-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
So what is the size limit for avatars? Anyone? Or does the site shrink it down to the maximum size automatically?

Where you 'upload' your avatar, it states " The maximum size of your custom image is 64 by 64 pixels or 39.1 KB (whichever is smaller)."

If your image width or height is greater than 64 pixels, it gets kicked back to you. If the file size is larger than 39.1KB it will get kicked back to you, until you upload a file that meets both requirements.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com