Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Style & Shopping (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Further proof of distasteful America. (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1258)

Santabot 04-26-2007 09:06 PM

Further proof of distasteful America.

http://www.fhmonline.com/girls_100_sexiest_2007.asp

I'm so glad that FHM has to "officially" determine who the "sexiest" people are that nobody will ever get with, it's a pointless contest, and biased no doubt.

Texasbelle 04-26-2007 09:13 PM

I didn't see Anime, Brain, Isaac, or yourself on that list. I guess your ego's are all deflated now.:laugh: :laugh:

Santabot 04-26-2007 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I didn't see Anime, Brain, Isaac, or yourself on that list. I guess your ego's are all deflated now.:laugh: :laugh:

That hurts, if I cared about it, and didn't enjoy the anonymity, I'd edit the page myself and add pictures just for fun, haha

purpahurl 04-26-2007 09:21 PM

Where was Shrillary? Oh, wait, she's the smartest women in America.

Al Swearengen 04-26-2007 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpahurl
Where was Shrillary? Oh, wait, she's the smartest women in America.

"Shillery" is good too...but my all time favorite is "Hitlery"!

BrainSmashR 04-27-2007 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santabot
http://www.fhmonline.com/girls_100_sexiest_2007.asp

I'm so glad that FHM has to "officially" determine who the "sexiest" people are that nobody will ever get with, it's a pointless contest, and biased no doubt.

One has to wonder why you were on the FHM website in the first place if you find their content to be so distasteful.....

Santabot 04-27-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
One has to wonder why you were on the FHM website in the first place if you find their content to be so distasteful.....

Okay, *******. I wasn't on the site, I saw it posted on another multimedia news outlet that I visit frequently, and again, you assume things and try to make a fool of me without even knowing any facts whatsoever.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-27-2007 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle

Now, now Tacobell I would never be on that list but I did find the photos done in good taste and the winner is
:clap: :clap: Alessandra Ambrosio:clap:

Pocahontas 04-27-2007 09:13 AM

You must have ALOT of time on your hands to click on each one of those 100 girls posted on the list. I'll have to agree Alessandro is pretty. Those tall dark brunettes usually are!!!;)

Isaac-Saxxon 04-27-2007 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
You must have ALOT of time on your hands to click on each one of those 100 girls posted on the list. I'll have to agree Alessandro is pretty. Those tall dark brunettes usually are!!!;)

I know it is not on spell check but the proper spelling is Alessandra :laugh:
Isaac-"SAXXON" :rotflol: :rotflol:

AnimeSpirit 04-27-2007 09:31 AM

Hey, Uma Thurman is on the list. It's the Kill Bill Azzkicker! I thought she was awesome, but definitely NOT my type. I'd rather practice kendo or sword techniques with her. :p

Isaac-Saxxon 04-27-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Hey, Uma Thurman is on the list. It's the Kill Bill Azzkicker! I thought she was awesome, but definitely NOT my type. I'd rather practice kendo or sword techniques with her. :p

Anime will you bring your 40 pound sword to practice kendo with her :laugh:

BrainSmashR 04-27-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Okay, *******. I wasn't on the site, I saw it posted on another multimedia news outlet that I visit frequently, and again, you assume things and try to make a fool of me without even knowing any facts whatsoever.

So are you trying to imply that you are being critical of a website you HAVE NOT visited/viewed?

Gee, and you thought I was making you look like a fool.....

Santabot 04-27-2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
So are you trying to imply that you are being critical of a website you HAVE NOT visited/viewed?

Gee, and you thought I was making you look like a fool.....

I have visited the site, but I did not come to it on my own action, I mentioned I found the link posted for it on a multimedia website that I view daily. Why are you such an open dickhole to me, as if I ever implied I was an expert on anything? The fact that I am 17 should give you enough reassurance to know that I'm not a ****ing expert, and you can just continue to go about your normal, or less than such, life without having to correct me, I don't really read it or listen to it, because you don't even make sense yourself, if I'm no expert, nor are you.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-27-2007 04:35 PM

Quote:

I have visited the site, but I did not come to it on my own action, I mentioned I found the link posted for it on a multimedia website that I view daily. Why are you such an open dickhole to me, as if I ever implied I was an expert on anything? The fact that I am 17 should give you enough reassurance to know that I'm not a ****ing expert, and you can just continue to go about your normal, or less than such, life without having to correct me, I don't really read it or listen to it, because you don't even make sense yourself, if I'm no expert, nor are you.

Satabot he is a dick hole to everyone so don't feel special :laugh: You already have more schooling than he will ever have. Some times you might like to pity such a wretch but don't do it he will bite you every time. Just skip over his post and he will crawl back into his hole until someone will talk to him I think the net is his only friend he calls his Christian family scum :eek: What a bumble brain :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: