Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Freaky Nude man in high heels (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1401)

piemaker720 05-10-2007 08:58 AM

Freaky Nude man in high heels

http://www.9news.com/news/watercoole...?storyid=68853

Talk about a sex education coarse. I don't know what he was thinking. Do you think he was a sex offender.

AnimeSpirit 05-10-2007 09:46 AM

Quote:

A man wearing nothing but women's high heels was the cause of a building lockdown by police in downtown McMinnville.
Isaac! I thought police told you not to come back to McMinnville ever since your last visit wearing speedos. ;)

Isaac-Saxxon 05-10-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Isaac! I thought police told you not to come back to McMinnville ever since your last visit wearing speedos. ;)

Anime do not out me on the board it is not nice. :laugh: I might could get in the speedo but heels no way. I would break a leg quick. :eek:

piemaker720 05-10-2007 10:51 AM

Are you sure Isaac, it looked like red spikes to me. Did you borrow them from T'belle.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-10-2007 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720
Are you sure Isaac, it looked like red spikes to me. Did you borrow them from T'belle.

Tbelle does not share her shoes ;) besides she might have toe jam :laugh:

Texasbelle 05-10-2007 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Tbelle does not share her shoes ;) besides she might have toe jam :laugh:

Oh no no no. T'belle has a thing about nasty feet as you know. Pedicures once a week is a must! Toe jam is not allowed in this house.

But if you would like to squeeze into my red stilletto's, I'd let you.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-10-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Oh no no no. T'belle has a thing about nasty feet as you know. Pedicures once a week is a must! Toe jam is not allowed in this house.

But if you would like to squeeze into my red stilletto's, I'd let you.

You need to get that strap fixed first and use some spray on them too :laugh: WW.see21.com :D

stiletto's, (see spell check) :arrow:

Texasbelle 05-10-2007 01:35 PM

The strap does need repair, doesn't it? HINT HINT HINT

scarlett 05-10-2007 05:26 PM

The man was described as 40 to 50 years old, bald or with short white hair, of thin to medium build.

He was last seen running down one of the building's hallways in the heels, police said. :rotflol::rotflol:

AnimeSpirit 05-10-2007 06:26 PM

To the man in heels: :yoursign:

Texasbelle 05-10-2007 08:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
The man was described as 40 to 50 years old, bald or with short white hair, of thin to medium build.

He was last seen running down one of the building's hallways in the heels, police said. :rotflol::rotflol:

Hey Scarlett...did he have kind of a pot belly like this....Attachment 513

If so, it was Isaac!:laugh: :laugh:

scarlett 05-10-2007 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hey Scarlett...did he have kind of a pot belly like this....Attachment 513

If so, it was Isaac!:laugh: :laugh:

:hifive::beerchug::rotflmao:i'm dying here about fell out my chair

Isaac-Saxxon 05-11-2007 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Tbelle you "personal trainer" and pool boy dropped this off at my office and said you are working on those cankels and pizza dough but you still have the years to fight. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Tbelle gone WILD !
Attachment 522

piemaker720 05-11-2007 04:15 PM

Isaac you are too bad. T'Belle 's gonna kick your butt if you don't watch out.:whip: :shoethrow: :mad!:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-11-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720
Isaac you are too bad. T'Belle 's gonna kick your butt if you don't watch out.:whip: :shoethrow: :mad!:

You know Pie if she really looked like that I would not post it. She is holding up ok for her age :rolleyes: hell I am much older and not in shape even though I do treadmill every other day for the last three years it helps but I do not have a trainer but I am a great cook ;) It is the female mind I have lived with for all these years. I was just watching my 15 year old getting ready to out and oh how she loves that mirror. VAIN creatures are the feminine side very vain. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: