Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Style & Shopping (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Trying to find a Hair Salon? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2106)

Texasbelle 07-20-2007 06:31 PM

Isaac, you better stop posting pictures of your momma up here. She's gonna get mad!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Isaac-Saxxon 07-20-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Isaac, you better stop posting pictures of your momma up here. She's gonna get mad!:mad: :mad: :mad:

You know that was in my office when you came by last time., I thought you looked good in blue. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Texasbelle 07-20-2007 06:36 PM

Quit lying to these nice people. Deborah can confirm that I actually am two toned right now!!! Low lights and high lights!!! I wonder what picture you can come up with for that description!:D

Isaac-Saxxon 07-20-2007 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got ya covered BlueBelle
Attachment 1125
Yes I know this girl is much younger than you but you can see the hair color :D

rhertz 07-20-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Any old jake leg could crab fish but could he be a ice trucker :laugh:

Crab fishing is like playing BlackJack from a jail cell mounted on a roller coaster during an ice storm..

Ice Trucking is like driving to Dallas in the winter. (yawn)

vixweb 07-20-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Any old jake leg could crab fish but could he be a ice trucker :laugh:

Cool show! I thought MY job was crazy!

scarlett 07-20-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Any metrosexuals on this board? (ducking)

You might be "metrosexual" if:

1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.

2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.

3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.

4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.

5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.

6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.

7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.

8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.

9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.

10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.

Well if anyone knows my fiance, he is a metrosexual but not to the full extent that rhertz explains here refer to #6 not true here, he doesn't own a man purse and he only has 4 watches. I personally have lived with both metrosexual and a country boy....... metrosexual anyday!!! No offense country boys I personally hated the hunting, pickup trucks and dip. You are so right a metrosexual would never own a pickup :D

Pocahontas 07-20-2007 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
Well if anyone knows my fiance, he is a metrosexual but not to the full extent that rhertz explains here refer to #6 not true here, he doesn't own a man purse and he only has 4 watches. I personally have lived with both metrosexual and a country boy....... metrosexual anyday!!! No offense country boys I personally hated the hunting, pickup trucks and dip. You are so right a metrosexual would never own a pickup :D

I'm partial to my country boy! He doesn't own a single watch nor does he dip!
He even takes me fishing occasionally!:)

LateNight 07-21-2007 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett

LOL for some reason, I am reminded of the time, we almost got ourselves shot after surprising the @#$@#$ out of him at a surprise party. :cool:

Texasbelle 07-21-2007 08:33 PM

My country boy doesn't dip or own a watch either but man do I love him!!! I'll take him over a metrosexual anyday. And yes, country boys can be as well groomed as a metrosexual they just don't quite take it as far.

My country boy reminds me of the song "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" especially when he has on Wranglers and Boots! A metrosexual can't even come close!

Isaac-Saxxon 07-22-2007 08:07 AM

Quote:

My country boy doesn't dip or own a watch either but man do I love him!!! I'll take him over a metrosexual anyday. And yes, country boys can be as well groomed as a metrosexual they just don't quite take it as far.

My country boy reminds me of the song "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" especially when he has on Wranglers and Boots! A metrosexual can't even come close!

I bet you have some very happy horses :rotflol: and your husband :whip: I am sure has a good life as well ;)

Texasbelle 07-22-2007 09:15 AM

He has a VERY GOOD LIFE!:D

SDBK 07-22-2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

It's pink actually....

Attachment 1123

Love it ;) I would like some pink highlights actually, might not go over very well tho ;) LOL. Maybe 10 yrs ago.
I'll just stick w/blonde for now ;)

Texasbelle 07-22-2007 07:29 PM

OH SDBK there is not any pink in this hair. That was just a joke to shut up Isaac. It's brown with a few blonde highlights. I'm sorry if I was misleading. My husband would fall over and die if I came home with any pink hair.

Isaac-Saxxon 07-22-2007 08:21 PM

Quote:

OH SDBK there is not any pink in this hair. That was just a joke to shut up Isaac. It's brown with a few blonde highlights. I'm sorry if I was misleading. My husband would fall over and die if I came home with any pink hair.

He seems to like your blue hair Belle :laugh: and you told me you did not color your hair :nono: :nono: right on Blue Belle :D