Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Style & Shopping (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Trying to find a Hair Salon? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2106)

Pocahontas 07-18-2007 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz

BTW, I was at the boardwalk the other day and saw this white guy with a corn roll. Nothing wrong with that, I have just never seen a white guy with a corn roll before. :D

rhertz would that be the same thing as a corn ROW?? :D
If so Axl Rose has taken to wearing them and he looks horrible! Do NOT attempt!:laugh:

Pocahontas 07-18-2007 03:10 PM

Quote:

Any metrosexuals on this board? (ducking)

You might be "metrosexual" if:

1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.

2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.

3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.

4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.

5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.

6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.

7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.

8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.

9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.

10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.

Well I'm betting on Isaac and Al for being metros!!!:laugh: :laugh:

rhertz 07-18-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
If so Axl Rose has taken to wearing them and he looks horrible! Do NOT attempt!:laugh:

yeah that what I meant... Thanks for the korrection.. :D

rhertz 07-18-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Well I'm betting on Isaac and Al for being metros!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Naw, I picture Isaac driving a pickup truck! How else would he haul his deer? I doubt metrosexuals deer hunt or fish.

Pocahontas 07-18-2007 07:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Attachment 1091
Here he is in all his corn rowed glory!:eek:

Al Swearengen 07-18-2007 08:22 PM

I dont quite need a rug or weave...yet...but they can do some amazin things with em. Check out Sean Connery in "Red October"! Guy is slick as a whistle, but he's sportin this killer iron-gray flat top that looks great!

I lug around alot of stuff, more than I can put in my pockets, so for a long time I wore a "fanny pack", but I never liked the way it looked. So I bought this canvas "departure bag" in O.D. green...has a shoulder strap. Men commonly carry em in Europe, or so I'm told. First time I wore it out in public, I was a little self-conscious. Did'nt help with the wife callin it a "man purse". But then I figured, hell, Im 40 years old and I dont give a damn what anybody thinks. Its holds my swiss army knife, cell phone, checkbook and pen, hairbrush, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, travel toothbrush and paste, dental floss, paper napkins, aspirin and antacids, my cigars and lighter, latex gloves, pistol with spare mags and my handcuffs and baton when Im not in uniform.

LateNight 07-18-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
I dont quite need a rug or weave...yet...but they can do some amazin things with em. Check out Sean Connery in "Red October"! Guy is slick as a whistle, but he's sportin this killer iron-gray flat top that looks great!

I lug around alot of stuff, more than I can put in my pockets, so for a long time I wore a "fanny pack", but I never liked the way it looked. So I bought this canvas "departure bag" in O.D. green...has a shoulder strap. Men commonly carry em in Europe, or so I'm told. First time I wore it out in public, I was a little self-conscious. Did'nt help with the wife callin it a "man purse". But then I figured, hell, Im 40 years old and I dont give a damn what anybody thinks. Its holds my swiss army knife, cell phone, checkbook and pen, hairbrush, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, travel toothbrush and paste, dental floss, paper napkins, aspirin and antacids, my cigars and lighter, latex gloves, pistol with spare mags and my handcuffs and baton when Im not in uniform.

ol AL stays ready, to keep from havin' to GET READY!!!
:)

Isaac-Saxxon 07-19-2007 05:34 AM

Quote:

Naw, I picture Isaac driving a pickup truck! How else would he haul his deer? I doubt metrosexuals deer hunt or fish.

You are so right rhertz. Now you might see a metro hanging from the back of my pickup truck if he gets caught trespassing. They are easy to spot with shaved legs and arms and are just to pretty to be guys :eek: nothing pretty about this old hairy legged boy. Big boys play with guns and metros play with their pistol :rolleyes:

rhertz 07-19-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen

You are so right Al!!

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_...ed_October.jpg

I bet ole Capt. Ramius would make a great crab fisherman!!

Isaac-Saxxon 07-19-2007 12:44 PM

Any old jake leg could crab fish but could he be a ice trucker :laugh:

animalsrgodsgifts 07-20-2007 05:01 PM

Texesbelle

Just thought I would let you know I made an appointment with Deborah. After doing some research, I am not going to go with hairextensions. I did make an appointment with her to have some highlights. Thanks

Texasbelle 07-20-2007 06:02 PM

Let me know how you like her. I think you will be pleased. She did mine yesterday and I like it! Be sure and tell her exactly what you like and don't like.

Isaac-Saxxon 07-20-2007 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Let me know how you like her. I think you will be pleased. She did mine yesterday and I like it! Be sure and tell her exactly what you like and don't like.

What color Tbelle ? Blue or Orange ? :laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 07-20-2007 06:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's pink actually....

Attachment 1123

Isaac-Saxxon 07-20-2007 06:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
It's pink actually....

Attachment 1123

Gray hair does not hold color like that so Blue would be your best bet. Tbelle the Bluehair :laugh:
Attachment 1124