Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Recreation (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Chat (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167)

ManicDepression 01-29-2007 06:56 PM

cc?

LAF

ManicDepression 01-29-2007 10:17 PM

Not that I'm laughing at you, cc. I would never laugh at you.

Isabella 01-29-2007 10:19 PM

LOL, Warlord?

ManicDepression 01-29-2007 10:32 PM

Warlord? That name does sound familiar. I think I remember....

Yes, I think I was known by that name once....long ago....beyond most of my memories. On another forum in another time....strange, it seems now.

Tell me....was there an adversary? Did Warlord have enemies?

The name BrainFartR comes to mind.....was there a BrainFartR?

Isabella 01-29-2007 10:42 PM

LOL, now you are trying to get me in trouble. He is at that Shrevetimes employee's forum and of course his own. There is one forum he absolutely cannot go no matter how hard he tries. You cannot go there either. Sorry, because you would have a blast. It is a very lively place. I will explain in a private message why you can't get in.

Isabella 01-29-2007 10:43 PM

Now I see a Warlord registered. Welcome old friend! Glad to see you here.

Warlord 01-29-2007 10:47 PM

Warlord is trying to remember....but alas, he cannot. He knows not why the word BrainFartR means something....but he will let it go as he has let go of other things in the past.

Warlord understands that he cannot go places that he once was welcome. Yes, he understands.

Warlord 01-29-2007 10:49 PM

Warlord understands.....

Warlord is hurt....hurt deeply.....like a knife made of ice thrust into his heart....

But Warlord understands.....

Isabella 01-29-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warlord
Warlord understands.....

Warlord is hurt....hurt deeply.....like a knife made of ice thrust into his heart....

Aww don't be hurt. Nothing personal towards you. I sent you a private message explaining in detail. Admin is not allowing new members to make sure no evil people slip through. She wants to make sure the password does not get in the hands of the wrong people. Please don't take it personal.

trkshot8 03-17-2007 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
LOL, now you are trying to get me in trouble. He is at that Shrevetimes employee's forum and of course his own. There is one forum he absolutely cannot go no matter how hard he tries. You cannot go there either. Sorry, because you would have a blast. It is a very lively place. I will explain in a private message why you can't get in.

If we're thinking of the same place.... that forum has nothing but some paranoid, power tripping, delusional women and one ugly guy squatting all day.
I was once a member there, but soon realized drama was their mama.

Isabella 08-02-2007 08:54 PM

Hello;)

Isaac-Saxxon 08-02-2007 09:05 PM

The Shreveport Times forum is a joke. I have posted there under a different avatar and find very little worth posting to. Mr. English is a cheap copy at very best and that liberal rag sheet has a bad smell to it.

Isaac-Saxxon 08-02-2007 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warlord
Warlord understands.....

Warlord welcome to SBLive and I for one would love to see you post more.
:peace:

Isabella 08-02-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The Shreveport Times forum is a joke. I have posted there under a different avatar and find very little worth posting to. Mr. English is a cheap copy at very best and that liberal rag sheet has a bad smell to it.

Kinda strong, Isaac. LOL
Hey, you spying on me? ;)

rhertz 08-02-2007 10:52 PM

I post there occationally.. also under a different avatar. The pug is a SBLive exclusive....