Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hobbies & Crafts (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Are your pets like your children (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1044)

rhertz 04-10-2007 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I have 4!

Bless You!! (and Pokeyman for paying the vet bills!!) I can barely handle one!

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

All of you guys have the cutest dogs!! I'm partial to them myself. I have 4! I sure hope Candy can find a new home!:(
Also back to the question...are your pets like your children?
Answer: Pets mind a whole lot better!:D

and they don't talk back!!!:p or ask for money!!!:p :p

Isaac-Saxxon 05-05-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
and they don't talk back!!!:p or ask for money!!!:p :p

Time to wake up those doggies :laugh:

Texasbelle 05-05-2007 11:32 AM

Rosie the Terrible is flat on her back, legs up in the air, snoozing........she's had a hard day so far. She says it's a rough life guarding the ankle biters. I'll get a pick snapped of her in her fav snooze position.

AnimeSpirit 05-05-2007 11:47 AM

I wanna take a quick recording of my cat going silly over catnip. She's really funny. :D

Isaac-Saxxon 05-05-2007 11:59 AM

Meet the Border Collies

2 Attachment(s)
OK I got a new one ! Sorry about the shoes but they were not in the mood to sit still.
Sir Noodles (Blaze) 7 year old father of Kanga
Attachment 441

Queen Grace (Kanga Banga) 1 year old ***** daughter of Noddles
Attachment 442

Pocahontas 05-05-2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
OK I got a new one ! Sorry about the shoes but they were not in the mood to sit still.
Sir Noodles (Blaze) 7 year old father of Kanga
Attachment 441

Queen Grace (Kanga Banga) 1 year old ***** daughter of Noddles
Attachment 442

Now that is one adorable dog!!!!
It does look like the tennies could use a good scrubbing, but at least they aren't Wal Mart "birkenstocks" LOL sorry couldn't resist!!:laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-05-2007 01:37 PM

Quote:

It does look like the tennies could use a good scrubbing, but at least they aren't Wal Mart "birkenstocks" LOL sorry couldn't resist!!:laugh:

Why thank you Pocahontas ! I think :confused: Them some mighty fine cow dogs I got there. Well the shoes :o I had been working in the garden all morning and they are dirty. I did see on the cover of National Geographic that Pocahontas had a article that was very good you should read it :clap:

rhertz 05-05-2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

1 year old ***** daughter of Noddles

Why does that sound so funny to me? Like something off Monty Python or something... :D

Pocahontas 05-05-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Why thank you Pocahontas ! I think :confused: Them some mighty fine cow dogs I got there. Well the shoes :o I had been working in the garden all morning and they are dirty. I did see on the cover of National Geographic that Pocahontas had a article that was very good you should read it :clap:

OOPS...guess that's TWO adorable dogs. I was in a hurry and thought they were the same one! I'll check the Pokie article out...thanks!:)

Texasbelle 05-05-2007 11:03 PM

One of them Border Collies looks like it got shrunk in the dryer Isaac. Why is it so small? Is it a puppy?

Texasbelle 05-05-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

I too was glad to see it wasn't "Birkenstocks". The jokes would have been never ending had we seen those!

Isaac-Saxxon 05-06-2007 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
One of them Border Collies looks like it got shrunk in the dryer Isaac. Why is it so small? Is it a puppy?

She is a pup and a small one at that. Makes you wonder how such a small dog could be so much smarter than your wolf hound :laugh: :laugh: Border Collies brains and beauty all in one ;)

Texasbelle 05-06-2007 09:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess what Rosie, Shadow, and Blitz played with last night?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

AnimeSpirit 05-06-2007 12:32 PM

I once had a dog that played with those all the time. We named him "Stupid." :p